A Special Gift for Mum
Would you like your Mum to feel and look amazing?
This exclusive Mother’s Day Offer is valued at $605, Mothers Day special for only $247
Make your Mum’s day
Would you like to renew your Mum’s confidence in her appearance?
We are experts at making women of all ages (especially those in their middle to later years) feel wonderful about themselves and their bodies again and revitalising their passion for fashion.
Give your Mum the life-changing experience including:
- Wardrobe cleanse
- Styling session
- Dream wardrobe makeover
- Personalised styling tips guide that she can use every day!
- Personalised Shopping List
- Beautiful printable gift voucher
Guaranteed to breathe new life into the wardrobe, this cleanse will leave mum feeling revitalised!
This complete personalised package is available as Mothers Day special for $247
Standard prices below
- Before we start, we offer a specifically designed questionnaire to get Mum really thinking about where she’s at with her wardrobe.
- We then meet Mum in the comfort of her own home and have a chat about her style needs, bodyshape, colouring, everything that she needs to help her get her Personal Style journey happening.
Personal Style Guide & Shopping List
- We have not finished there! We will put together a list of “Style Rules” specifically for mum that she can use every day to have her feeling and looking her very best.
- We will also furnish her with a Shopping List of suggesed items that she can shop for at her own leisure and that will tie her wardrobe together and have it working like a dream.
- We go through the wardrobe piece by piece, deciding as we go what to keep or what to let go. We will also put together outfit combinations and mix and match clothes and accessories new and improved ways as well as offering professional styling advice.
- During this process we will highlight any gaps in the wardrobe that are needed to tie it all together.
This exclusive Mother’s Day Offer is valued at $605, Mothers Day special for $247 only.
Make your Mum’s day.
Kind words from recent clients
I FELT LIKE A VIP
“What girl hates shopping? – well I did… all those people and noise and lights and choice!! overwhelm to me.
It was really all just too hard, until Sal and Jane from How to Style made it simple and fun.
From the very beginning of my wardrobe review I felt at ease and excited – they were so professional and easy to work with.
They identified what I liked and what was missing, found the right pieces and took me on a shopping date which was fabulous.
I felt like a VIP and we completed my wardrobe and now I find it easy to select just the right pieces for each event.
If you don’t know where to start, and want to look chic and up to date with a modest investment these girls are the bomb.”
I NOW KNOW WHAT TO BUY!
“After struggling for many years with my wardrobe and a lack of confidence in myself as well as what suited me, it was such a relief to find Sal. It took her no time at all to reassure me of the colours and styles that suited my age and body type and then it was much easier than I ever imagined just to bag up the clothes that weren’t going to work.
Sal could see the gaps in what was left and surprisingly there were only a couple of items that I really needed. Within a few days I received an email from Sal with my own Personal Style Guide as well as a number of ideas for the items that I needed and where to find them.
I continue to use Sal’s tips from my Personal Style Guide and I now know what to buy and what not to buy and I am happily heading towards my goal, a Capsule Wardrobe.
We’re Sal & Jane
We’ve helped 100’s of women in Queensland to feel amazing about themselves. We are Personal Stylists, Personal Shoppers and Wardrobe Auditors committed to helping as many women as possible find their personal style!
We work with people of all ages but women in their middle-years are a particular favourite of ours; it’s a time when many women go through significant life changes not only hormonally but often there are major shifts in their family and work lives leaving them feeling a little overwhelmeed or lost and in need of some inspiration, motivation and encouragement. We aim to give them this and to help them become the best version of themselves.
We offer a whole range of styling services to suit any age, body shape, budget or lifestyle.
Easy as 1,2,3
How It Works
How long is my voucher valid for?
Your voucher is valid 12 months from the date you receive it.
Can I transfer the voucher? If my mum can't use it, can I?
Absolutely! The voucher can be used by you or transferred to someone else.
How long does a Wardrobe Cleanse normally take?
On average, a wardrobe cleanse normally takes 2 and a half hours. This may vary slightly due to the size of the wardrobe.
Is there a lot of preparation required prior to your visit?
No, we aim to make this process as simple and as painless as possible. We will ask that a space is cleared close to the wardrobe (a bed is ideal).
What areas do you cover?
We cover the Gold Coast and surrounding areas up to a 50 kilometre radius. Areas outside of this zone will incur appropriate travel fees. Please contact us if you have any queries regarding this.
Our Love It or its FREE Guarantee